COSMEC GROUP HRD Testing Machine is designed to check the battery for a quick discharge, which can be caused by manufacturing errors such as plate and/or cell integrity defects, inverted plate, poor quality of interconnects, low charge, etc.
A high-rate discharge pulse measures the voltage drop of the battery, which is specifically designed for each battery type. The purpose of the ΔV -based test is to accurately discriminate between defective and good batteries with no need to recharge the batteries after the test. The machine presents an audio-visual alarm system that is activated in case the ΔV exceeds the admissible values.
Each battery entering the machine is positioned and fixed under the HRD grips, and the machine automatically tests the quality of formation. A dedicated software controls all parameters and visualize them on the screen. The battery is put to discharge current normatlly 3 times the Ah value for a few seconds. To pass the test the voltage should not go below 9V. COSMEC GROUP HRD models range from 2V to 15.5V and from 100A to 1500A
HRD test is the most reliable way to evaluate the battery quality before put them on the market.
- Battery type Car and Truck batteryes
- Capacity 6 batterie/minute (DIN60)
- Power requirement 220V 1-phase/380V 3-phase @50 Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 1600x1650x1730 (NO CONVEYOR)
POLE BRUSHING DESCRIPTION:
The Pole Brushing machine is integrated in the same frame as HRD. It brushes the positive and negative poles after formation and right before discharge test. The batteries arriving in a motorized conveyor are individualized and blocked under the brushes in order to clean the poles.
- Available in 316L
- Open circuit battery test
- Memory of test up to 1 year back
- Connection with the formation centralized server
Cosmec use these components for the machines described in this contract:
- Pneumatic components: SMC
- Electronic components: Mitsubishi
- PLC and software: Mitsubishi
- Gear Motors: Bonfiglioli – Tramec – Autorotor
- Motors: Mitsubishi – Smem
Specific requests from the client can be sent in order to be introduced in this offer after a detailed analysis.